What is ESQ Leadership Training?
ESQ Leadership training is a 2 or 3 days training that uses a character development module, “The ESQ Way 165″. It was founded by Dr. Ary Ginanjar Agustian and it was proven useful since there is more than 600 000 alumni around the world.
Why it is called a “leadership training”?
Micheal H. Hart, the author of “The Most Influential Person in The World” had eventually concluded that Prophet Muhammad(peace been upon him) as the No. 1 leader on top of other great leaders such as Gautama Buddha, Vladimir Lenin, Jesus Christ and many more.
ESQ Leadership Training is about learning the experience of the most influential leader in the world history; the values, principles and actions that makes him the top leader.
What does the training bring?
ESQ Leadership Training unleash our inner(intrinsic) universal values of honesty, responsibility, teamwork, discipline, fairness, visioner and care(7 ESQ Core Values).
The universal values cross the borders of differences may exist among us such as difference of races, superiors and subordinates between husband and wife or father and son or the CEO and executives and many more.
After 2 or 3 days of the training, there are more than 90 %(reference: in-house training feedback forms) testimonials of positive changes in individual. A changed person gives greater impact to the family, workplace, society and nation as a whole.
How to sustain what I’ve got from the training?
There are some ways that you could do:
- Once you became an alumni of the training, you could join the training again to ‘recharge’ for free; wherever it is around the globe.
- As an alumni as well, there are some activities such as monthly breakfast sharing, montly “renungan 165″ and continuous “program menghafal dan menghayati 99 Asmaul Husna through Super Power Memory Way”.
- Volunteering as an ATS (Alumni Training Support).
- Do practise 5 Actions as stated in the ESQ Model throughout your life.
How effective is the training?
- ESQ Leadership Training Malaysia has a humble beginning in 2006 by conducting 2 public trainings a year.
- In 2007 through words of mouth and strong support from alumni, we have increased public training to more than 40.
- Now we are working closely with big conglomerates, multinational companies and government agencies such as Petronas, Sime Darby, UEM Group, BPR, DBKL and many more in order to promote the values of 165(one value, 6 principles and 5 actions).
- Petronas gives us 4.6 score(out of 5).
What are the references of the training?
As a spiritual leadership training, we need to have reliable references and as a Muslim, Dr. Ary Ginanjar Agustian refers to the following resources to develop his module:
• Hadith - the teachings of the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh)
• Spiritual journey to historical places where top leaders were born
• Research through ESQ team
• Findings based on science and modern management
• Sharing of experience from people from all walks of life
Why do I have to pay for the training?
ESQ Leadership Training is conducted by professionals and in order to ensure its effectiveness, ESQ Leadership Center spends a big sum of money for multimedia, sound system, booking a comfortable training hall and many more.
Nevertheless ESQ Leadership Training is relatively cheaper compared to other trainings conducted by other companies.
Is it true that I could join the training for free?
Yes, it is true if you are already an alumni. You could recharge yourself in other training(any module/s that you have attended), wherever it is, for free.